Random avatar

quietloud798

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Usernames 2010

    Hey Everyone! This is my first year doing NaNo, and I don't know many of you on here, so it would be great if you wanted to talk to me ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Farenheit 451

    Okay, so, when I was reading it over the summer, I had NO IDEA that it was Sci-Fi. I was like "Dang, why do we have none of this cool ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Alchemist

    It's an amazing book, but I do admit that under strict circumstances it's like really, really slow. I had to read it in like sections over two months. It was ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The worst book I've read? Don't die, my love by Lurlene McDaniel was really terrible. She's like, one of those writers that come out with cruddy books every few months, ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    Twilight was so stupid. It wasn't well written and the movie was rediculous. I can't believe people are so obsessed with it.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Recommended Romance books?

    The Girlfriend Project by Robin Friedman It's written from a guy's point of view and it's one of the better romance novels I've read. Not too sappy and not too... ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Right Behind You

    The book's about this guy Kip who set a kid on fire when he was nine. It shows his struggles and journey from when he's in the ward in Alaska, ...

    Feb 27, 2009


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote