Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Dang it, it's frickin cold! Seriously, it should never be this cold in good ol' So Cal Brrr

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: My Favorite Form Is...

    I love writing poems I get really impatient writing stories a lot of the time Or I just write the interesting parts and don't get around to writing the technical ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Tarantulas thankyouverymuch. Spiders don't really scare me. All old people eat is like creamed corn and gross stuff like that. *shivers* WYR: have your teeth embarassingly white for a month ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Britney Spears Song?

    Crazy, Break the Ice, If You Seek Amy, Mmm Papi, and Phonography. I loved Britney Spears when I was little, and me and my friend Cece made up routines to ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Rachel Age: 14 Fav book: Fade Fav author: Lisa McMann Fav food: Nerds Fav store: Zumiez Fav hobby: Reading Fav sport: Volleyball Fav shoes: Converse Fav song: How did ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: No Originality!

    I know! I still watch Saved by the Bell and whatnot Chowders creeps me out so bad Same thing with that Flapjack show I don't what those people who made ...

    Feb 1, 2009


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant