Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Randomosity Re: Song that descirbes you!

    "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne That song is just me

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: When you look at someone, what's the first thing you notice?

    Okay since there are a lot of the race/gender answers and stuff because that's totally obvious, just say like other then that.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    I named my laptop Gary and my guitar Beau. They are the two things I use most. And when I was little I named the monsters under my bed and ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    Ya it is. I love how family guy is so ironic and such, and is so polictically incorrect it's almost insulting. Haha but it's not. I love love love love ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    Oh my gosh that one was so funny! I loved how at the end he came out of the little simulator thing and Brian was all like "If you were ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    Ya my all time favorite episode is when everyone thought Peter was dead and Lois married Brian It was hilarious I saw the one where Stewie got his head like ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What song describes you?

    "We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands" by The Academy Is... Self explanatory

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    I think Stewie is my favorite. He's so devious one second and watching teletubbies the next. And his weird looking head.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Scrubs

    I love Scrubs. It's in my top ten.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: When you look at someone, what's the first thing you notice?

    So I was wondering the first thing you notice when you see someone. Here are some options: Eyes Hair Smile Expressions Outfit Shoes Or whatever else floats your boat So ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Still Think He's Hot?

    Ugg, I used to think he was hot like when the cast list first came out, but by the time Twilight was out, he was old news. Correction, is old ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I'm reading The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne. So far, it's really good, but it's a slow read. My English teacher recommended it, so I thought what ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: music/bands :D

    Here are my favorites: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Sam Sparro The Academy Is... They are the most amazing bands in the whole entire world.

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Names

    Jeez I have a ton of favorite names. Girls: Lane Alyssa Kylie Mary Georgia Felicia Bradley Ana Clare Mica Boys: Greg Seth Henry Devon Luke Jacob Micheal Brad Riley Connor

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Plane crashes into Hudson River in New York

    I didn't find out until like a week ago that that happened And I went to camp with Kelly, the pilots daughter I honestly didn't put the peices together until ...

    Feb 27, 2009


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink