-
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons Basically my favorite song EVER. :)
Nov 8, 2010 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Hey everyone! I'm back from what seems like a forever long vacation!
Nov 7, 2009 -
Re: Celebrities Dead
An end of an era. So sad.
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to right now?
I'm listening to "If We Ever" by High Contrast. It's just about my favorite song ever.
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: Weird Places to Write
I like to sit on my fence and lean on this huge shrub protruding out of my neighbors backyard. She doesn't care, and I doubt she could see me anyway. ...
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*
I'm not big on celeb crushes, but if there was ever a hottie to crush on, it'd be Channing Tatum. Two words: Sexy Beast.
May 24, 2009 -
Re: Tay Zonday
He's cool and all, but if I had an idol on youtube it would be the numa numa guy or whatever that is. You know the really, uh, big dude ...
Apr 24, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Haha poor sucker.... Ow why the hell did my mother put that desk there? Really she knows how insanely accident prone I am. Damnit that's going to leave a bruise....
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: Facebook?
Yah I have a facebook. It's pretty sweet.
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: American Idol
Anoop dog ya'll!!!!!!!! He's the best out of all of them!
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Do You YWS?
Patty is quite cool but, yeah, I do YWS, whatever it is.
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
I made this pic really bright awhile ago and I don't know how to fix it. But anywoo this is me.
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: Family Guy!
Haha you've got a point there. Brian's the only "normal" one on that show.
Mar 2, 2009 -
Re: Question for guys
Oh my gosh I'm a girl and that bugs me too! It's like we get it you like to talk but shut up! Another thing that bugs me is giggling. ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Over 1000 posts in 24-hours!
That's perty cool
Mar 1, 2009
