Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    Oh my gosh that one was so funny! I loved how at the end he came out of the little simulator thing and Brian was all like "If you were ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    6/10 You know why

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    Ya my all time favorite episode is when everyone thought Peter was dead and Lois married Brian It was hilarious I saw the one where Stewie got his head like ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being for having a picture of Texas as your avatar

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's a slip up, but it's real.

    I really like this poem It has a lot of realness to it Reminds me of myself sometimes actually... Good job

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What song describes you?

    "We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands" by The Academy Is... Self explanatory

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    I think Stewie is my favorite. He's so devious one second and watching teletubbies the next. And his weird looking head.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Scrubs

    I love Scrubs. It's in my top ten.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lie Down, Lie Down

    I agree with Knightly on the sexual front. I didn't even consider it, actually, until you pointed it out. The poem was great, and I loved the reasurance that resonated ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Outside/Inside

    I wrote this in like ten minutes, so I know it won't be that good. Reviews are greatly appreciated. *Edited a lot* Here goes: Please shoot me in the head; ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Adverb and Adjective Clauses

    Okay thanks I was so worried for my test, and that helps a lot.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ooh Shinyyyyyyyyy!

    Vegetarians rock, and I'm one too. I play the flute too and have since third grade. Both are amazing.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: When you look at someone, what's the first thing you notice?

    So I was wondering the first thing you notice when you see someone. Here are some options: Eyes Hair Smile Expressions Outfit Shoes Or whatever else floats your boat So ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Still Think He's Hot?

    Ugg, I used to think he was hot like when the cast list first came out, but by the time Twilight was out, he was old news. Correction, is old ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I'm reading The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne. So far, it's really good, but it's a slow read. My English teacher recommended it, so I thought what ...

    Feb 27, 2009


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown