Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Lounge, The Re: Question for guys

    Oh my gosh I'm a girl and that bugs me too! It's like we get it you like to talk but shut up! Another thing that bugs me is giggling. ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Writer's Inspiration

    This was great. The words you used to describe everything were just brilliant. Sorry I'm not all that good at reviewing, but this was really awesome. My favorite line was ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Do you want something reviewed?

    Hey could you review this? Title: How to Forget ch 1 (Romantic Fiction) Word Count: 2,301 Link: Summary: It's about a girl who's boyfriend leaves her and she doesn't really ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Over 1000 posts in 24-hours!

    That's perty cool

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Song that descirbes you!

    "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne That song is just me

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being a year younger then me

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a Bilbo Baggins quote in your signature.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: When you look at someone, what's the first thing you notice?

    Okay since there are a lot of the race/gender answers and stuff because that's totally obvious, just say like other then that.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    I named my laptop Gary and my guitar Beau. They are the two things I use most. And when I was little I named the monsters under my bed and ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get all the movies in the world plus one. -insert coin-

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: So this is me

    Oh my gosh! I love CSI!! It's quite possibly the best show *ever*!

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for only having 7 reviews

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    Ya it is. I love how family guy is so ironic and such, and is so polictically incorrect it's almost insulting. Haha but it's not. I love love love love ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    Twilight was so stupid. It wasn't well written and the movie was rediculous. I can't believe people are so obsessed with it.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Recommended Romance books?

    The Girlfriend Project by Robin Friedman It's written from a guy's point of view and it's one of the better romance novels I've read. Not too sappy and not too... ...

    Mar 1, 2009


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett