Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being older then me.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Forget ch 1

    Thanks so much for the reviews everyone. They are so much help.

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get your iTunes giftcard back. This machine only takes coins. -inserts coin-

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You YWS?

    Patty is quite cool but, yeah, I do YWS, whatever it is.

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a butterfly on your avatar.

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I made this pic really bright awhile ago and I don't know how to fix it. But anywoo this is me.

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get your own mariachi band that follows you around. -inserts coin-

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Clone Rewrite

    This is really good. It's short, but still, it has a lot of power to it. Not much to review on it. Very good.

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a talking dog. -insert coin-

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    Haha you've got a point there. Brian's the only "normal" one on that show.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get big movie star sunglasses -insert coin-

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I don't think I have... But I'm pretty sure I haven't. The person below me hates their nickname.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get the ink for the computer paper. -insert coin-

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not wanting to grow up

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Outside/Inside

    Hey I fixed like, a lot of stuff. I didn't realize how messy it all sounded. Thanks so much for the constructive criticism.

    Mar 1, 2009


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright