Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Centrifuge (the poetry contest-edited)

    This was really good. With long poems, I usually get really bored after awhile, but I actually read through the whole thing. I'm not sure if I'm right or not, ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The worst book I've read? Don't die, my love by Lurlene McDaniel was really terrible. She's like, one of those writers that come out with cruddy books every few months, ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Heck yes. I'm in yearbook. I have to like it. TPBM strongly dislikes (hate is a strong word) shopping.

    May 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm Stronger

    Edited.

    May 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm Stronger

    I haven't been on here for quite awhile so I hope I'm not that rusty. I really need reviews so any one of them is welcome. I am a perfectly ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Tay Zonday

    He's cool and all, but if I had an idol on youtube it would be the numa numa guy or whatever that is. You know the really, uh, big dude ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Haha poor sucker.... Ow why the hell did my mother put that desk there? Really she knows how insanely accident prone I am. Damnit that's going to leave a bruise....

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get 3 Pokemon cards -insert coin-

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook?

    Yah I have a facebook. It's pretty sweet.

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    Anoop dog ya'll!!!!!!!! He's the best out of all of them!

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a smiley face in your signature.

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Sorry but I wouldn't be caught dead in one :/ TPBM loves loves loves cheesecake

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having an avatar with strawberries

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being obsessed with Tim Burton

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a picture cuz it lasts longer. -insert coin-

    Mar 7, 2009


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard