Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Places to Write

    I like to sit on my fence and lean on this huge shrub protruding out of my neighbors backyard. She doesn't care, and I doubt she could see me anyway. ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Yep. I mean, I live on the West Coast; what else would I do on weekends? TPBM has a spider phobia.

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    I'm not big on celeb crushes, but if there was ever a hottie to crush on, it'd be Channing Tatum. Two words: Sexy Beast.

    May 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life and Death

    This is very beautiful. Yet it is also insightful and brilliant at the same time. The wonder of human existence. A thought here, a tale there. Our knowledge passed through ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elegy for a nobody.

    I liked the style of this, but some things didn't really make sense. Andre, Andre always smiles. He covers something with those smiles. This section doesn't really flow together. It's ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Black

    Edited. There is more meaning to it; it was more about the insanity going on inside my head than anything else. I can see where the confusion with "black fire ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: unseen

    This is a very sweet concept, and there's only one little thing I have a problem with. Love is Love to a heart that is pure. Leading the way when ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Black

    I wrote this for English, and I really ended up liking it. Black shadows dance under pitch-black skies, black words spoken through angry black lies. Black angels rise from their ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Alchemist

    It's an amazing book, but I do admit that under strict circumstances it's like really, really slow. I had to read it in like sections over two months. It was ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's about time you knew me

    You're definitely right that team sports suck. They are truely terrible.

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    Lien- The rustling noise behind me. Crap. I thought this was the one place I could worry about no one finding me. I turned to see the Noble behind me, ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    *Had to edit this. Hopefully no one will mind. Name: Lien Force Age: 20 Gender: Female Race: Human Allegiance: Humans but really is a Neutral Personality: Opinionated, strong, funny Appearance: ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    Save me a spot; I'll be back later.

    May 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: disease

    Ahaha wow this was hilarious. I loved it. The first four lines were a bit confusing, where you say, "I'm so difficult to please, "Yet so easily diseased!" I don't ...

    May 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Well, You've Just Been Fooled.

    So, this is the product of not getting any sleep for like two days or something, I'm not really sure. If it sucks, then it sucks and tell me. By ...

    May 9, 2009


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson