Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Lounge, The Re: No Originality!

    I know! I still watch Saved by the Bell and whatnot Chowders creeps me out so bad Same thing with that Flapjack show I don't what those people who made ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bad Boy

    I really like the premise of the poem, and your rhyming works But to me, it's a but unconsistent When your doing your stanzas, keep sort of a pattern going, ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Please stay (revised)

    Crashing on the shore The waves are my comfort But strength of the current Pulling me under Failing to think at all My mind is a clear as the sky ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Eye's Clear Pathway.

    Wow and a million times wow That was great The same as the other commenters is what's with the numbers? Shakespeare used them and it goes with the language but ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Their souls took flight

    So... I'm very confused to be honest The last lines go together but the rest was kind of out there If you could tie it all in somehow and make ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Memoir

    In the beginning I was confused when you talked about the owners, but when I read the last line it all came together It was brilliant how you made a ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cry, all and sundry

    I'm not the best critic in the world so bear with me I like the how the poem flows in one story but I just have one question When you ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    You can find most of my work in Other Poetry I write more unconventinal stuff, and I kind of surprised when I saw all of the time period peices If ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Carter's Secret

    I love the story Adam seems like the biggest sweetie and Carter is like the total jock big brother The only thing is, like someone said before, it was a ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Break through the Barriers (edited)

    Push Through the tough barriers The steel exteriors The far fetched hides Run Though closed doors yield Wear my heart and sheild Ram my feet down on the pavement Fight ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Thanks you guys for the advice! It's very helpful! And wow that's super cool that we have the same name Racheal! So I absolutly love alternative type music and some ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Steps

    That's really amazing I love the part about love because it holds so true Your imagery is brilliant Keep writing!

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    My name's Rachel and I love to write Most of my inspiration comes from nature I love friends so just add me or whatever and I'll talk to you So ...

    Jan 31, 2009


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14