Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Girl Called Beast

    Hello Awakening! So this is a very interesting, don't get me wrong, but there are a few parts that are a bit bumpy. The skull of any animal Would be ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: How to Live

    Hi Dradian! I really like this a lot! I absolutley love how you made it clear yet still have a lovely ring to it! My only problem with it is ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Top to Bottom, Left to Right

    Hello Audy! Ok, so I think this is really cool! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it makes sense being read column by column AND left to ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Writting~ all of you should know what i am talkign about

    Hi Channon! I love how you wrote this piece! It's lovely, it's different, it has a very fresh expression as well. But I'm hoping, as Mia already stated, that you ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whatshername *Edited*

    Thanks you guys! I'm working on it at the moment and I am definitly greatful for your comments! And Silversun, you can just call me Rachel, thanks! By the way, ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey everyone! I'm back from what seems like a forever long vacation!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whatshername *Edited*

    Hello all, I haven't been on in quite some time, but I'm hoping now that school seems to be settling down a bit, I'll have more time to focus on ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrities Dead

    An end of an era. So sad.

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: He's Mine

    Thanks for the reviews, you guys! GreatEscape, he does like her, to clear that up, but I'm not sure how to fix it up to make it convey the message ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: He's Mine

    Ok, so I've been going through a dry spell, and this is the some of the first stuff I've written in a while. I understand that it probably sucks. (It's ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my curse

    Hey so now that you explained what it's about it makes more sense, but I think the lines need to be cleaned up a bit. And when it's alright if ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Soulmate

    So I'll just get right to it. An Autumn afternoon, I sat on the porch alone- When I suddenly saw you walk round the corner, In the last line, "suddenly" ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Yeah. Uncle Buck. TPBM is allergic to peanuts

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thanks and Gratitude

    Well, I'm not much for small talk, so I'll get down to it. A seasons change That brings new winds Also brings new minds. At first I thought it was ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    I'm listening to "If We Ever" by High Contrast. It's just about my favorite song ever.

    Jun 3, 2009


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel