Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Music

    I really like this poem The premise is cliched but you're idea isn't, which brings freshness to it. But the first to lines kind of didn't do the rest of ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Where is my radiant sun?

    This is a really good poem, but honestly, I'm kind of confused. When I read this, I was really sure what I was reading. To me, it just looked like ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Remaining In The Past

    I like the premise of this poem, but personally it could use some more. Words, I mean. It hits hard, and I know it exudes mystery, but it doesn't need ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Descending - TSun

    Wow. Ok I'm having a serious sense of AWESOMENESS. Haha ok that sounded like such a teenage girl thing to say... But what else did you expect? The only thing ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You vs. Me

    I edited and everything so I hope it still works. Please tell me if it doesn't. Your comments really helped.

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You vs. Me

    You're freaking out about tomorrow What to wear, what to say, Plotting who you'll play, To me it's just another day. Ask if I like you're shining hair You break ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Who Am I

    Hey! I really like this poem and how you used alas. I know that sounds random but I absolutly LOVE old English. Anywoo, you seemed to encorperate all of the ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bite The Bullet

    Wow. This was great to read and I love the moderness of it. It has a lot of truth to it, and you really know how to draw readers in. ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: When it's too late (revised)

    How many people do you know, That go home and write a sucide note? Who hope that one day they can take their own lives, Who everyday have to live ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time to Fight

    Being those who we are yet to know Why do they tell us to walk in their shoes? We are an interesting people Advising when we have no help to ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sugar-Coated Syringe

    It's a great poem and it's about some real life stuff that we all have to go through There was only one questionable part for me "This room wasn't giving ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Secret Place

    This poem reminds me of a really good book, I can't remember which one, that was about secret lovers that could never be seen together or anything and I love ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Night - TSun

    For starters, I really, REALLY love this peice It takes everyday things that we all have to deal with and puts it all into context Personally, I love the deepness ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Looking Up to the Sky

    This poem is really deep and dark and very very true The pain sounds so real, it's very emotional But if you got rid of the big spacing it would ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Calling Your Name Again

    So I like the poem, and the idea of it But it's very repetitive In my opinion, just say what you mean the first time It makes much more sense ...

    Feb 1, 2009


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu