Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Welcome Mat Re: Quiet in the flesh, loud in the brain

    I'm not the biggest fan of talking about myself but I'm insanely bored so here goes. So here goes... My name's Rachel, I'm in eigth grade, and I'm fourteen. I ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It's Breaking Me

    It's a lovely poem, but I do have a few problems with it. I like how you mix up 3 and 4 verse stanzas, but your rythmn is off. Also, ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Britney Spears Song?

    Crazy, Break the Ice, If You Seek Amy, Mmm Papi, and Phonography. I loved Britney Spears when I was little, and me and my friend Cece made up routines to ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Contradtiction

    Wow. This was very very good. I love the message, and how real it all sounded. I'm not exactly sure what a swath is, but thats the only thing that ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: tell me the truth

    So this had me a bit confused In the beginning, the heavy repetition was kind of odd I like the idea, but the idea needs to be brought out harsh, ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lorelei

    Beautiful poem if you ask me Around halfway thru tho, it became a bit confusing You have the three verse stanza, and it's all by itself, stating something you already ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Rachel Age: 14 Fav book: Fade Fav author: Lisa McMann Fav food: Nerds Fav store: Zumiez Fav hobby: Reading Fav sport: Volleyball Fav shoes: Converse Fav song: How did ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is James

    You seem like a not so bad guy I'd watch yourself though I get eaten alive on this site But I think we'll get along just fine Good luck

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: We are the brave ones

    Giving up Isn't an Option Anything done Now is Worth it In The Long Run, We are Better off. I'm not Scared Anymore. Backing down is bull No excuse Will ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Call Me Suicidal

    I agree. This was good, but I mean does it really need to be so long? You have a lot in you, I bet, and you're a great poet. It ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Skyfall

    This is a very soulful poem, and I love it. There isn't much to complain about. Actually, I haven't seen a poem like this in awhile. The feel is beautiful, ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Saviour Of Dust

    This was a pretty interesting poem. Not bad, my friend, not bad. I never thought I'd like a poem like this, since old style kind of writing doesn't make much ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I wish you wouldn’t

    This is so so true. But at some parts it's kind of hard to read. The three verse stanzas are a bit odd like the others said. Also, I couldn't ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Language

    I really really liked this poem. The body of the poem went well together and your rythmn was barely off. Though in the beginning, it seems too forced. "When you ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Author and Character

    This is SOO funny! Love it! The only thing that kind of doesn't make sense is how each line is said. Play around with it! Don't be afraid to go ...

    Feb 16, 2009


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper