Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Randomosity Re: music/bands :D

    Here are my favorites: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Sam Sparro The Academy Is... They are the most amazing bands in the whole entire world.

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Names

    Jeez I have a ton of favorite names. Girls: Lane Alyssa Kylie Mary Georgia Felicia Bradley Ana Clare Mica Boys: Greg Seth Henry Devon Luke Jacob Micheal Brad Riley Connor

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because you live in the Twilight Zone

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a bouncy ball. -insert coin-

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Adverb and Adjective Clauses

    Hey I need some serious help on clauses. I was supposed to have the test today but the power went out at my school so it was a California snow ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Right Behind You

    The book's about this guy Kip who set a kid on fire when he was nine. It shows his struggles and journey from when he's in the ward in Alaska, ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Quiet in the flesh, loud in the brain

    Wow, that's a lot. I think I'd be too overwhelmed that I'd be dead in one day to like, do anything. Tony is like the big brother you never had ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Plane crashes into Hudson River in New York

    I didn't find out until like a week ago that that happened And I went to camp with Kelly, the pilots daughter I honestly didn't put the peices together until ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Dang it, it's frickin cold! Seriously, it should never be this cold in good ol' So Cal Brrr

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Quiet in the flesh, loud in the brain

    Haha Abby is amazing, and I totally love her hippo And you guys all seem so cool I'd love to talk to yas sometime Oh, and I have a question ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being banned for accusing her of having no sense of humor

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Forget ch 1

    I'm still writing this chapter, so I'll have more up later. “Ready?” He grabbed my hand and led me to the edge of the cliff. The cold wind caressed my ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having no sense of humor. :/

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: My Favorite Form Is...

    I love writing poems I get really impatient writing stories a lot of the time Or I just write the interesting parts and don't get around to writing the technical ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Tarantulas thankyouverymuch. Spiders don't really scare me. All old people eat is like creamed corn and gross stuff like that. *shivers* WYR: have your teeth embarassingly white for a month ...

    Feb 26, 2009


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace