Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Fallen Star

    I wait for you Alone in the night, But in the distance I hear The beginnings of a fight. I find you there Fallen, bloody, broken While the others run ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I met a girl today

    Andie, This was simply beautiful. I LOVELOVELOVED the contradictions, and I think this piece was wonderfully written! Before I read the note at the bottom, I thought it was a ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Usernames 2010

    Hey Everyone! This is my first year doing NaNo, and I don't know many of you on here, so it would be great if you wanted to talk to me ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons Basically my favorite song EVER. :)

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The drunken truth

    Element, I don't mind at all! :) I got from it that the speaker goes to parties to feel like they have purpose, which was their ultimate demise, and that ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The drunken truth

    Element, So, I'm a tad bit confused about this work. It seems like you tried to form poetic structure, but then gave up, and the tried again, and it's all ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I had a dream last night.

    Beck, I really, really liked this a lot! The two reviewers before me were spot on with saying that the repetition was amazing, it was like I could hear the ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for being a rock.

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Temperamental Summer

    Durrie, I think this is beautiful! I'm loving the imagery that you included in this, and even though it did have a list-ish feel, I think it totally worked. There ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Farenheit 451

    Okay, so, when I was reading it over the summer, I had NO IDEA that it was Sci-Fi. I was like "Dang, why do we have none of this cool ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For the Unknown

    Dude, There is a word for this kind of epic. LEGITEAMITE (pronounced le-gite-a-mite): expresses superiority to regular legitamacy. Quite cool, eh? Anyhow, I liked this a lot when I finally ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Process

    Hobbit, So, I really, really liked this. First off, it was very relatable, which is very beneficial to the reader, because it's one of the main reasons they keep reading. ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Princess killer

    Retro, Yeah, this is quite frankly, the epitome of awesome, simply put. It's a quirky twist on humanities view of "happily ever after", which is not a new concept, but ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: { The Sussurant Wood }

    Hello, love! I actually believe that with the right tweaking, this piece can be very good, don't sell yourself short. So, there were a few places I caught that didn't ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Little If In Space

    I really, really like this. First off, it's pretty, and your vocabulary is obviously exceptional. Secondly, if I have the interpretation right, your personification of the tricky little word was ...

    Apr 3, 2010


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace