User avatar

quietjay21

  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    Wahhh, I can't wait until Mondayyyyyyy. :D

    Mar 5, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Neverland DT

    This is my first storybook as well but I'm an avid roleplayer. I've never done a topic like this though so I'm pumped. :D

    Mar 4, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Neverland DT

    Woo!! :D I can't wait to start.

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Decision

    **If you want. It would probably be for the best since you would know the story behind the two.**

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Decision

    **It is quite fine. I think it is rather clever really. Plot twist!! :)**

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sky's End

    **I do hope this is okay. Tell me if there is anything you would like me to change.** Name- Ashleigh Renee Holden Age- 21 Gender- Female Ship- Lugh's Spear Contribution- ...

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Decision

    **Yes I know my picture isn't real-life but this is the one that I found that suited my character most. Pictures don't matter to me on whether they are real ...

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Decision

    Owned by quietjay21 ~Alestia~ Where blood runs thicker than heart The Story Thus Far The kingdom of Alestia is a beautiful place that is very peaceful within the walls of ...

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    I hope this is acceptable. Please let me know if you have any concerns. :) Name: Evelynn Graceanne Jacobs Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: Evelynn has long, silky black hair ...

    Mar 1, 2012


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.