User avatar

queenb4ever

  • Research Re: Parallel universes, dark energy, and much more

    I just saw how you wrote "dark energy" it reminded me of something i watched on the history channel about dark matter. It is a theory some people came up ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Description

    You are a very good writer! All you writting tutorials help me a lot. You should write a book about writting. lol. I would buy it!

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Research Re: Laptops

    all i can tell you is don't get a compact. If you go to a store like best buy bring a guy or they will try to hassele you. OH! ...

    Mar 4, 2009


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)