User avatar

queenb4ever

  • Media Reviews Re: Jinx

    Oh to dudette air head got an award, I people tell me I should read it.

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Morganvile Vampires Series.

    I really love this series. But I haven't heard many people talk about the books. The vampires act like vampires *humf twilight* and it's got a really good tone in ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Jinx

    that is the only meg cabot book i have ever read. It was actually good, which I wasn't expecting. I was reluctant because I thought it would be another stupid ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Tantalize

    I read the book from the library and i was also disipointed. The story didn't flow, the plot jumped all over the place. The story was also very predictable. if ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Recommended Romance books?

    Read Love Is Hell. It's a group of short stories that feature a bunch of authors. This way you will get to read five great stories and discover five new ...

    Feb 27, 2009


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman