User avatar

queenb4ever

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Simpsons vs Family Guy

    I am going with family guy, and not because of my avatar :) , the simpsions used to be funny but after the 300th episode it went down hill. But ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best movie Ever Made

    the royal tenennbaums. sorry I didn'tt spell it right!

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    that's cool my best friend hate's that show too. lol. I was just wondering why. And that's sad brian's the only normal one and he's a talking dog! :lol: 8)

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    oh1 did you ever see the episode where meg fell in love with brian and became all stalkerish. Another classic I think.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    omg my favorite episode is the exact oppisite! it's the one where the think lois died and stewie killed her.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    Oh, that was when lois say an old friend at the store and goes to dinner with him even though it makes peter jelous. Then I think they break up ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    Did you ever see the episode of how his head was made like that?

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    let's chat about family guy the tv show. Everyone from guys to girls love it. What's your favorite thing about the show. Or if you don't like(your crazy) tell what ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What Do You Think About Rhianna&Chris Brown's fight?

    I was astonished when the rumors started doing around about their fight. Do you think he did it or not?

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Graceling, by kristin cashore. Had been advoiding it but I picked it up one day. Glad I did. It's very good and the lead female character is breath of freash ...

    Feb 22, 2009


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac