User avatar

queenb4ever

  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    Oh, that was when lois say an old friend at the store and goes to dinner with him even though it makes peter jelous. Then I think they break up ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    Did you ever see the episode of how his head was made like that?

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    let's chat about family guy the tv show. Everyone from guys to girls love it. What's your favorite thing about the show. Or if you don't like(your crazy) tell what ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Recommended Romance books?

    Read Love Is Hell. It's a group of short stories that feature a bunch of authors. This way you will get to read five great stories and discover five new ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter Parody

    that was hilarious. I the situation was classic! Even thought the characters didn't sound all the way like the original story I actually picture that happening. The draco story was ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What Do You Think About Rhianna&Chris Brown's fight?

    I was astonished when the rumors started doing around about their fight. Do you think he did it or not?

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: if you dont dance, well then your gonna die

    I enjoyed the piece. It was like the lighter side of death. The concept was fresh also. And whoever said that all poetry needs punctuation? Sometimes I use it sometimes ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nature of the Lies We Speak

    When ever I read long poems I tend to get lost, but this one I didn't. I under stood the author and where she was coming from. the things I ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Emma Hereford, Prologue

    I liked it greatly. The prolouge arose questions that you are want anwsereds. The main character is very interesting with out being overbearing. One thing I would put in the ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Perfection

    I think both are very lovely. You carefully chose your words and the poem wasn't so long that it lost it's point. My favorite thing about it was it's tone.

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hate Me

    I like that it was short because it helps the reader find the point you are trying to make quick, and it shows that you have skill because your word ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: If You haven't Figured it out... Hey I am new.

    :D hi I am Makayla and hope you know why I am here. I want to be a writer. But i am kinda discouraged now, I thought i had a ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Graceling, by kristin cashore. Had been advoiding it but I picked it up one day. Glad I did. It's very good and the lead female character is breath of freash ...

    Feb 22, 2009


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor