User avatar

queenb4ever

  • Media Reviews Re: Jinx

    Oh to dudette air head got an award, I people tell me I should read it.

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Description

    You are a very good writer! All you writting tutorials help me a lot. You should write a book about writting. lol. I would buy it!

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Simpsons vs Family Guy

    I am going with family guy, and not because of my avatar :) , the simpsions used to be funny but after the 300th episode it went down hill. But ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best movie Ever Made

    the royal tenennbaums. sorry I didn'tt spell it right!

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Morganvile Vampires Series.

    I really love this series. But I haven't heard many people talk about the books. The vampires act like vampires *humf twilight* and it's got a really good tone in ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Research Re: Laptops

    all i can tell you is don't get a compact. If you go to a store like best buy bring a guy or they will try to hassele you. OH! ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Epilepsy

    My best friend has it so I know about it. The can suffer from seziers that can be random or triggered by thing such as a strobe light. My friend ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Jinx

    that is the only meg cabot book i have ever read. It was actually good, which I wasn't expecting. I was reluctant because I thought it would be another stupid ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Tantalize

    I read the book from the library and i was also disipointed. The story didn't flow, the plot jumped all over the place. The story was also very predictable. if ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poop Poop

    I will say I liked the poem. It was different. It wasn't thrity pages long. It was just kinda cool. Sure at first you were kinda grossed out, but by ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One big, not-so-happy family.

    oops i used the quote thing wrong I am sorry! :oops:

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One big, not-so-happy family.

    I thought this poem was very well written. It tells a complete feeling and story wothout being too long. It stays to the point. Also the poem gives you a ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    that's cool my best friend hate's that show too. lol. I was just wondering why. And that's sad brian's the only normal one and he's a talking dog! :lol: 8)

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    oh1 did you ever see the episode where meg fell in love with brian and became all stalkerish. Another classic I think.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    omg my favorite episode is the exact oppisite! it's the one where the think lois died and stewie killed her.

    Feb 28, 2009


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain