-
Re: An Oceanic View
I liked it. The ocean and waves are great metapors that are oftern over used, but you made it fit and did it nicely. My feet flogged with mud. If ...
Apr 7, 2009 -
Re: Summer's Music
It was very sweet, and it made me feel like I was laying out in a field in the middle of summer. The figurative lang. was really good. You related ...
Apr 7, 2009 -
Re: Untitled.
It was a great historical fiction piece. What I loved is how you didn't try to cram to much in to the first few paragraphs. Like you left out the ...
Apr 7, 2009 -
Re: A Spinster-To-Be
I thought your poem was very delightful. You wrote in rhyme and kept in up throughout the whole poem. Stanza one was great no problems. Stanza two had this line ...
Apr 7, 2009 -
Re: You Make Me Fly
It's a really sweet (rock?) ballad. Today is Sunday, The rain keeps falling That sounds like the first verse in "Sunday Morning" by Marron 5. Just pointing it out incase. ...
Apr 7, 2009 -
Re: Lonely With You
I really liked this poem. First off, what my favorite part is. But it does help for you to hold our hand, give us an embrace. We do get lonely, ...
Apr 7, 2009 -
Re: Path (Rock)
I have been searching for something good to review. lol. Let's see... the piece was really good. It had the rock theme going on like you said. I just wonder, ...
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: Sip and Stone
Sure it might be lyics, but to me it seems like a poem. I doen't have all the usual qualities that song lyrics are supposee to have as far as ...
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: What's a Girl to Do?
In your poem I could really hear the tone coming out and it was nice. The theme was cool too. when there are no more straws to grasp at, I ...
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: Resonance Of Tears
The poem was great! The first stanza was a powerful entrance that drags you in and makes you want to finish. I liked the figurative language with the flowers. My ...
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: Hate Loves You
I after reading this poem is was thoughtful. Which is was great poems make you do. it is socially illicit and darkly explicit. That was my favorite line in the ...
Mar 24, 2009 -
Re: .
That poem was really good. It shows that you have talent by you being able to illustrate your emotions clearly and swiftly with so few words. It shows that poems ...
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: Do you see me?
Ha ha. Sorry about the great thing I'm eating cereal. So down to business! I really enjoyed this poem! I like the point that you kept it simple and to ...
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: Hi. :-)
Hi! I'm Kay! I won't bother you with all that rules gibberish, I just want to say hope ya like it here, and PM is you ever wanna talk! 8)
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: Ciao Dudes!
Hi! I'm kay! I won't bother you with all the rules and stuff, someone else will! lol. I hope you like it here and if you just wanna talk PM ...
Mar 23, 2009
