-
Re: How to Live
I didn't really enjoy this poem. It was far to short, not that I don't like short poems but this to me was far to short. I am guessing you ...
Nov 13, 2009 -
Re: Ghost Season
Hey-o! I like the play on words with your user-name, very catchy. Ok! Your poem was very lovely and had a good steady rhythm. Let's start with my favorites. Old ...
Nov 13, 2009 -
Re: A Simple Black Dress
That reminded me of Katy Perry's "Thinking of You" video right? Yes it is not an original topic, yet it doesn't make it any less interesting. The poem was nice ...
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: Love lost
This poem was nice but had a few problems. It was choppy. The flow would start then it would be stopped by an overly long line that doesn't fit in ...
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: First Love
When I was first scrolling the form yours caught my eye first. All these reviews, and I thought 'it must be good!' And I wasn't dissipointed! The flow was the ...
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: A Harry Potter Parody
I liked this fanfiction a lot. Its been a very long time since I have read the first Harry Potter book, but this was enjoyable. The change on names was ...
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Garland Wars
This poem was a great change of pace because most people just write about feelings of lost and anguish, but this to me was a political poem which I don't ...
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: Epitaph in the rain.
The poem was really dramatic and different in a good way. It's engaging and doesn't make you want to say what is the point even though you really don't know ...
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: Have You Ever...? (revised)
I really like the poem. It was relate able and had vivid imagery. The one thing that I thought could have made this poem even better was if you had ...
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: Parallel universes, dark energy, and much more
I just saw how you wrote "dark energy" it reminded me of something i watched on the history channel about dark matter. It is a theory some people came up ...
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Love, Death, and War
Hi! Over all I wanna say that this was very good and interesting. I am wondering is this the end of the story? For the whole excerpt, way too many ...
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Alone and Neglected
The poem was okay. It seems as though the flow was forced and you were trying to hard. I'm always left alone No one cares about me Selfish! All they ...
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Losing My Mind
The poem was really good. It had a choppy flow which I like cause it makes it different. You also convey your self very clearly. Where I ran into problems ...
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: My un-known
Well it's my first time submiting something. So please don't go easy. :) My Un-Known Sometimes… I Wonder. Though, I don’t even know your- Name. Overactive Imagination WON’T SHUT UP! ...
Apr 7, 2009 -
Re: My un-known
Well it's my first time submiting something. So please don't go easy. :) My Un-Known Sometimes… I Wonder. Thought, I don’t even know your- Name. Overactive Imagination WON’T SHUT UP! ...
Apr 7, 2009
