-
Re: Above the clouds Chapter Two
Cutee, I like Eric already, this sorta energetic bouncy blonde which is completely different to June, this moody reluctant and unwitting heroine. Pm me with your next chapter, please.
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: Above the Clouds Chap 1
This is great, the portrayal of the characters looks so genuine and the mystery is absolutely intriguing. You may want to cut down on the said bookisms (e.g., "growled"), because ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: 5 Tips for Realistic Characters
Now I wanna a character living in my head. Sable -my favourite- is gonna be rampaging through my head in no time. Love the thoughts, it's such a great idea. ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: The Burning of Nations
This is so deep.... but I love the language, and also how you didn't personalize the narrator by giving him a name. I love how it wrenches your soul and ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: Green Apple
This is such a great poem! There are some really great metaphors in here. It's so symbolic and the words are just - indescribably fitting. It's like there's a poem ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: Maybe Christmas
Maybe Christmas... That half-lidded smile was bugging him again. Really, really bugging him. The hooded crescent moon eyes and lips that gently tipped up exuded an air of pleasantness and ...
Jan 22, 2010
