User avatar

purplepen

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spend some time on me.

    Hi there! Sorry no one has taken the time to review your work yet. Lets fix that now, shall we? First of all, I totally agree with you on this! ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: John 3:16

    John 3:16 “I will praise the name of Jesus, hallelujah! I will praise Him for His mercies unto me; Then I’ll praise Him with the angels in the morning, When ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • General Articles Re: A speech on bullying

    I thought that overall, it was a nice speach. Exspecially the last couple of paraghraphs. I felt really motivated. And, I completelly agree with you. You had some very good ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Golden Wings- Matteo *short*

    It was short, but very detailed, which makes up for it. I can't get over how well detailed it is! I didn't spot any errors, and it was very well ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "The Best Year" Chapter 1

    Wow. No offesne, but this was pretty bad. You really need to work on your grammer. It was terrible. First of all, you need to spell out the words correctly. ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Saved on the Killer Mountain- Chapter Three

    Poor Carl! I feel really bad for him. Peter's doesnt relize how annoying he is! haha! It was HIGHlarious! Annyway, another great chapter. Keep up the good work!

    Nov 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Saved on the Killer Mountain- Chapter Two

    Aw! Peter's so cute when he's trying to flirt! I found this chapter to be verry interseting. Keep up the good work! haha! :)

    Nov 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Saved on the Killer Mountain- Chapter One

    Peter's awesome! haha! People keep saying that he sounds gay and stuff but I like him! I like Eli too, but I like Peter just a tad bit more. haha! ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Let's Say

    Hey, that was really good! I liked how it was bitter-sweet and not really sappy like alot of other romance stuff. It was very well written, and I appreciate that. ...

    Nov 25, 2010


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn