User avatar

purplepen

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Claire and Gray - Blue (part 1)

    Armstrong and jackolantern bassically summed up what I wanted to say. Another disadvantage of not being the first to review. *Sigh* It was really great though! I liked it alot, ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Claire and Gray - Purple

    I'm back! Darn...I see I'm not the first reviewer. Oh well...Anyway, on to the review! A chubby Mayor Thomas lied shirtless on a ducky-patterned towel while gargling some cheap beer ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Claire and Gray - Black

    Hi! I'm glad I finally get to review a Harvest Moon piece by you! I'm going to try to use the 'critique sandwich' way to review this. Hopefully, you'll find ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harvest Moon-Groceries

    This is based off the Harvest Moon More Friends of Mineral Town game for gameboy advanced. Disclaimer: I do not own Harvest Moon. Groceries Claire struggled to carry the two ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Truth

    Hi there! Sorry no one has taken the time to review your work yet. Let’s fix that now, shall we? I don't have any nitpicks. You did an excellent job ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Stone Mountain

    These are some really beautiful pictures! I especially like the one with the trees in the back ground. That one was really pretty. I think these look better in black ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harvest Moon-Home

    Warning: This is based off the Harvest Moon MFoMT GBA game. If you have never played this game, you will be lost if you try to read this. Disclaimer:I do ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: a deleted cutsey kids story

    Haha! That was a cute little story! I especially liked Sally the Snail. That was a cute little character you made up there! At first, I thought it was going ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Saving

    Wow. That was really long! I thought it was very interesting, though. I liked how you kind of kept it mysterious. It was a good way to keep the reader ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: What Must be Learned- Chapter One

    Hmmmm.... mysterious. Very mysterious. Haha! Anyway, I liked it. It was very attention grabbing! The sun always shone straight down on the town, so the sidewalk was so hot, it ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Um, it was late, and we were bored...

    Haha! She looked like she was ready to kill you in half of them! :)

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harvest Moon-Not That Great with Words

    Warning: This is based off the Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town GBA game by Natsume. If you have never played that game, you will be completely lost if you ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Narrative Essay on an Abusive Relationsip

    Hi! Let me just start off by telling you that this was amazing! I was almost crying by the time I got to the end! It was very well written ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Day after day

    Hi there! :) So, to answer your first question, no. I think this was just the right length. To answer your second, yes. While I was reading, I got the ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Grade School

    Hiya! Welcome to Young Writers Society! Congrats on you first post! Let me just say that I am honored to be the first person to comment on your first post! ...

    Dec 31, 2010


i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind