User avatar

pshhxhoney

I need a less awkward username already

  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    Name: Maddie Nathanson Age: 16 Race: Fairy Side: good Personality: very quiet, but opens up to people after awhile. Is easy to become friends with and also easy to fall ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Since my guardian hasn't posted in a long time, I will post for the both of us. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rebecca "What?

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Okay, since no one answered, I'll take that as a yes??? If not I will post my character(s) stuff later. =]

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Is it to late to join???

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Maybe you should submit a new one just like this. so people can see it and stuff

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    I fell back onto the floor, and so did Tony. I felt a shock where he bumped into me. "Ow!" I yelled trying to push him off of me. He ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Sorry guys I haven't posted yet! Been busy lately! Rebecca I finally found a seat in the back of the room. The bell didn't ring for another 2 minutes, but ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Sure! Thanks Ant!

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Oh, its okay then. Nevermind. =]

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Is it too late to join??? If not I call ice!

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    I don't have a guardian! =/

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    I don't have a guardian match.

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Yeah, you're right! Hurry cowgirl if you read this! =D

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    I think we should start because we have 12 people and its said to have 8. If you guys want we can wait. =]

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Name: Rebecca Age: 15 Gender: Female Race: Fairy Appearance: fairy form: Human Form: except blue eyes Element: Water and animals History: Has left her home in order to find her ...

    Oct 10, 2008


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria