-
Re: Selected
Is it too late to join?
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Owl Wings
Sky Sky was out of breath crying. "Please don't, Ballow! Please!" She said, between sobs. "Sky?!" Shad yelled. Sky ignored him, she was to busy trying to get Ballow to ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
Can someone put me in please?
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Elements of Faerie.
"I'm so sorry! I just got scared and I didn't and then! So I! Then you! Then I put the pieces together and then -" I started to say, but ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Social Outcasts
Sydney Grain I looked at everyone and suddenly felt alone. I missed my friends and family and wished I were with them right now. It hurt to know that they ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Transitions
I'll join but I have to go now. I'll post y bio tomorrow!
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Elements of Faerie.
I'll post something soon! Sorry! I'll post by tomorrow night!
Dec 16, 2008 -
Re: Social Outcasts
"What about you? What's your name?" I asked the boy. "Zire." He answered. "That's a cool name..." I said, suddenly getting really tired. I yawnded and Zire saw the tiredness ...
Dec 16, 2008 -
Re: The Chirstmas Caravaan
Name: Emily Rugburg Age: 17 Race: Caravaan leader Gender: Female Appearance: History: Lost her parents and friends when the world froze over. She doesn't know if they are alive or ...
Dec 14, 2008 -
Re: Social Outcasts
Can someone put me in please?
Dec 14, 2008 -
Re: Vampyr Chonicals
Cristina It was late and I closed up the bookstore for the night. I started walking down the street still thinking about the Edward situation. I walked around the block ...
Dec 14, 2008 -
Re: Middle school and high school
Character 36 Potentials Name: Rebecca Whineburg Grade: 10th Gender: female Personality: Food chain placement: (group) inbetween If they were to fall: goths If they were to rise: populars History: (in ...
Dec 14, 2008 -
Re: A Simple Mistake: Chapter Two
I read you first chapter and it was amazing! This chapter is even better! I'm dieing to know where you are going to take this. It's driving me crazy! Well, ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Social Outcasts
Name: Sydney Grain Age: 17 Gender: Female Race: Neotac (I'm copying you race if that's okay with you Firestalker) Personality: Very outgoing. Loves to meet new people and make new ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Social Outcasts
Is it too late to join?
Dec 13, 2008
