User avatar

pshhxhoney

I need a less awkward username already

  • Romantic Novels Re: Blue Eyes Don't Lie (2) (edited)

    Thankss guys! And most of the stuff I write in the story is true. And I know that the guy Marissa likes is obvious that it's the guy Emily bumped ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Trust~Proluge

    I thought this was really good. It pulled me in the moment I started reading it. I really want to know what happens next! Please PM? Thanks(: -Pshhxhoney

    May 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blue Eyes Don't Lie (2) (edited)

    Chapter 2 The hallways filled with kids as Marissa and I started walking to gym. It was a long walk, and we only had a short amount of time, so ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blue Eyes Don't Lie (edited)

    Hey! I know this isn't good, but I just wanted to know how you guys liked the story line. Well, yeah! So, read and I hope you enjoy(: -Honey Chapter ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Notebook

    September 7 She walked into the room, and everything seemed to pause momentarily. She was small and delicate. I was afraid if I laid my finger on her she would ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Notebook - Rebecca

    So, I don't really know where I'm going with this yet. I had a dream one night and decided to write it down. Here is the beginning! Rip it to ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Remember Me (1) Fourteen (Please read and comment!)

    Chapter One Fourteen It’s my fourteenth birthday. Everyone is crowded around me. Matt and Brian are on either side of me. I’m blushing, I hate having the spotlight on me. ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Remember Me- Prologue (Edited)

    Okay, so I haven't been on this site in awhile and I haven't written in a very long time (two years possibly). I don't know how I went on without ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Smile

    No one has posted in 3 days already! Someone needs to post!

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Smile

    No one has posted in 3 days already! Someone needs to post!

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Inch - The Full Story - Chapter 3

    I reallly like this story! I can't wait to read more! Everything looks good to me, but maybe I'm maybe you should re-read your work to make sure everything is ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Save a spot for a lion shapeshifter!

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Smile

    We started to walk through the park. The birds were singing and everyone was laughing. The sun was shining on my skin and I felt my body warm up. I ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Smile

    I'll jump in Fredrick Rebecca "Hi. Is it okay if I sit here too?" I asked, with a nervous smile. The boy gave me a look, but then said,"I guess." ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Think That I'm Falling Again

    Hey! So I read this and I'm going to edit somethings. Sorry if I sound harsh! The same stupid song plays whenever he texts me. And every time I hear ...

    Sep 3, 2009


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard