User avatar

pshhxhoney

I need a less awkward username already

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Werewolf's Bite

    I really really really like this! I going to read chapter one in a minute after i say that I LOVE THIS! THIS IS REALLY GOOD I REALLY LIKE THIS! ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Marked Ch. 2 pt.1

    Chapter Two “We don’t know till I complete the Change.” I said, grabbing a pillow from bed. “I know you will.” Brian said. “How do you know?” I questioned scanning ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Preface

    Okay, right of the bat I love this! You're a really good writer and I am off to read chapter one RIGHT NOW! Haha, I really like this!

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kept In

    Okay, this is reallly good! I really liked it and it pulled me in. What i think is that you should change this up a bit and make expand on ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Suicidal heroes 1 Prologue

    Hey I really like this! It's sounds really good so far! Well, I don't really like to review but, I will anyway. The only thing that I don't like is ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 15

    OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! You're such a good writer! Great imagination! Well, in some of your sentences the begginng of your words the letters are capitalized. You might want ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled

    Beauty flowed from every inch of her body. She could feel every man in there looking her over. Vultures, every single one of them! She gingerly reached down to feel ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled [1]

    I really like this!!!! ITs' really good! Please post chapter two!!!!!!! If you don't I'll be depressed =[! There area a few mistakes but, I'm too lazy to point them ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ciqton introduction

    Wowzers! This is really good! I love it! You're a really good writer! I can't wait to read to next chapter, which will be in like a minute! Well, if ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: World of Nanu, Chapter 2

    This is really good! I like it and i want to read more! Please post another chapter! You're a really good writer. There are a few mistakes in here but, ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Clean Bite--Chapter 1 part 2

    Uh, not to be mean, but Ian sounds a lot like Edward from Twilight. I suggest you mix it up a little, I mean you don't have to change everything ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: I Will Follow You Into The Dark

    This is really good! I love the Twilight series and its helps that you a good writer! This is really good! I love it! I want to read more!

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love- Chapter 5

    This is really good! Uh, just to let you know some of your dialog looks like this “who’s music are we going listen to on the way?” You have to ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sinking Fast

    This is really good! You're an amazing writer! I love story so far! Please writer more as soon as you can! I really like this and want to read more! ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bittersweet Tragedy-Preface

    Hey I really like this story so far =D The story is really good and your a really good writer! I hope you write more! I want to know what ...

    Sep 17, 2008


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss