User avatar

pshhxhoney

I need a less awkward username already

  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love 1 (edited)

    tnme22: Thanks so much. Im going to get right on that! I do think I can have a better opening for chapter one and broaden it. Thank you so much! ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 17

    Oh, wow, I knew Nigel would do that sooner or later. Is she in love with both or them? Holy moly, that would be sad if she ended up with ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love Chp 2 (edited)

    Chapter Two “I need to go back for my stuff, at least the necessities.” I said sitting on a chair in Aaron’s room. His mom wasn’t home because she worked ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets of the Unfaithful {1}

    I don't know how long I've been gone but it feels like eternity. Comma after but. There is a few other grammical mistakes so, you might want to re-read your ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Name: Rebecca Age: 15 Gender: Female Race: Fairy Appearance: fairy form: Human Form: except blue eyes Element: Water and animals History: Has left her home in order to find her ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love 1 (edited)

    Chapter One My heart was beating fast, as I ran down the stairs from my mother. “Get off of here!” My mother yelled, while throwing a glass vase at me. ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Fairytale Beginning

    Ooooo! I really like this! The plot is good and enticing and I want to read more! This is fantastic! I really like this! I already said that, whatever. Haha. ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Eve-Prologue

    OH MY GOD! This si so good! I love this is starts off really good too, so it make the reader want to read more! Like me! Haha. Anyway, I ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the journal

    One “Jaden” a voice called “Jaden Kaylana, where are you?” it was a man calling to me. Here you are missing a comma after the first Jaden. I wanted to ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Three

    Swallowing hard, I stuck my arms through the sleeves, coming back reality. there should be a to between back and reality. Okay, I really liked this and i was righr ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Two

    Oh, wow, I really like this. Whenever i read something good i get all giddy and can't take my eyes aways from it and want more, thats how I feel ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Sweet, sounds good to me! Can't wait to start!!!

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 6

    review: Draive has been kicked out by her dad and she ran into Chris some how and she fell asleep in his bed. Then she got up and left a ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Name: Aubree Age: 16 Race: Werewolf Apperance:except her eyes are a bright medium green

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Marked Ch. 2 pt.1

    THANKS JASMINE12!!! Awh man *snaps fingers* I really need to watch my grammer . Haha. Anyway, thanks for the advice I'll work on it as soon as i can! Thanks!

    Oct 5, 2008


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay