User avatar

pshhxhoney

I need a less awkward username already

  • Archive Re: Faries

    Sure! Thanks Ant!

    Oct 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 22

    Holy Moly Jazz! I love this chapter! It also makes me so sad because it seems like Kasper isn't in the picture anymore and she doesn't care. Does Genna say ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Oh, its okay then. Nevermind. =]

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Is it too late to join??? If not I call ice!

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    I don't have a guardian! =/

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Marked

    ratdragoon: Thanks. I try to edit my stuff as fast as I can, but its so hard lately because I'm busy all the time. I really got to watch my ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Marked

    ankhirke: Oh, sorry, I didn't notice. Thanks so much. I don't want people to get turned off by that! Thanks! I'll PM as soon as I can edit! Thanks again! ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    I don't have a guardian match.

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Four

    Ohhhhh! Love this! I love this story and the plot rocks! I can't wait to read more! WRITE CHAPTER 5 AS FAST AS YOU CAN! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Yeah, you're right! Hurry cowgirl if you read this! =D

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    I think we should start because we have 12 people and its said to have 8. If you guys want we can wait. =]

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love Chp 2 (edited)

    Shellychan: Thanks so much! I love stories like this too! I based some of this on my life and some of it I made up. I really like how everyone ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love 1 (edited)

    Writing for love is a pas: Thanks so much for reviewing my stories! I try to caught the attention of the reader in the beginning and I guess I did! ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Marked Ch. 2 pt.1

    Writing for love is a pas: Thanks so much! I love people who comment my work, makes me feel so much better cause I know people read and actually like ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Marked

    Writing for love is a pas: Thanks so much for your review! I like to hear that people like y stories! Thanks so much again!

    Oct 11, 2008


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain