User avatar

pshhxhoney

I need a less awkward username already

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My letter

    Ohhhhh, I really like this! I really like this! It's so real! I want to read more! I love how the MC is...is...I don't what to call it, but I ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Faries

    Hey, Ant hasn't been posting. Should I just post stuff myself or wait a little longer???

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - Chapter 6

    OMG! Love this chapter! I can't wait till chapter 7! Ohh, a past love story with Ethan and Elizabeth orrrr they use to be best friends??? I NEED TO KNOW! ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Five

    I love this story! It's amazing! I love it! Veronica's part was very descriptive, but short. I still like it either way! Veronica is growing on me. Will's part was ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 24

    OH MY GOD! This is really good! I really love this story I'm so hooked! YOU HAVE TO GET THIS PUBLISHED! THIS IS AMAZING JAZZ! GET THIS PUBLISHED OR SOMETHING! ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Maybe you should submit a new one just like this. so people can see it and stuff

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    I fell back onto the floor, and so did Tony. I felt a shock where he bumped into me. "Ow!" I yelled trying to push him off of me. He ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: New Life: Chapter 1 (Revised!)

    Okay, I really like this! I want to know what happens next chapter! I wanna know why the dad is so...disgusting, what happened between the mom and dad, why she ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Sorry guys I haven't posted yet! Been busy lately! Rebecca I finally found a seat in the back of the room. The bell didn't ring for another 2 minutes, but ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love 1 (edited)

    CJeanene13: Thanks so much for the comment! Some of the things that happened in the story are based on what happened to me in real life. One day I just ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Marked Ch. 2 pt.1

    JessicaB: Thanks! I love when people review and comment my stuff! I'm so glad you like this! I will post Chp 2 pt 2 as soon as I can. I ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 23

    OMG LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I so called what happened next! XD! I can see into the future! haha! I can't wait to read the next chapter! HURRY! Two more chaptersto ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love 1 (edited)

    FreakyDoo12: Thanks for the comment! I try to make my stories interesting and also something the reader can relate too! If i dont explain why her mother kicked her out ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Marked

    JessicaB : Thanks so much! I haven't had time to edit my stuff. I've been so busy! Thanks again for the comment. I will try to write more as fast ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Fully Alive by Flyleaf. Love it!

    Oct 13, 2008


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe