User avatar

powerofthree

  • Welcome Mat Re: Normal Really isn't my style

    I hate ovens too, but I love to cook, how ironic? It's weird. I could be your pen pal if you want to write letters to me. I'm thirteen though, ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person here!

    (I know I *spoiler alert* hated when Dobby and Fred died) I agree. Tie. Okay, I will probably do a Poor Man's Copyright then

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    I think that Off! should be called ON! :P

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    cool, maybe I'll move there now, that's a great idea, one time I was eating outside in a tent and I scratched my leg and seen four mosquito bites on ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    yeah...strangely...mosquitos just love me...I hate where I live too...I like cold too...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: guess you could say im noob here

    hello! I'm a newbie too...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person here!

    I will post some of a novel I'm writing, but before I do, I want to know for sure that my work is safe and won't get stolen. Do I ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    wow....it's really nice to meet you though...I don't know anyone else that hates the sun like me until now

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    I like History too, and I'm new here but catching on pretty quick. I just hate the sun, I don't know why, i live in Wisconsin. It could be because ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person here!

    Okay thanks Jamie, I'm Ryan, and I like Twilight too. Have you read Breaking Dawn yet? I agree the Twilight movie ads are disappointing. Yeah, i can be crazy and ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    I hate the sun too, I'm pale. I swear I'm near becoming a vampire. I also like Johnny Depp and musicals too! I like Science class also....I love to read ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person here!

    Hello I am new here and I will post some about me as I see that everyone else is. 1) My real name is Ryan. 2) I love the show ...

    Aug 12, 2008


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)