User avatar

powerofthree

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi! So, as assumed i'm new here and hoping to make a good first impression Is it working yet? I'm sure this place is fantastic and can't wait to experience ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet Another Hello

    hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm Ryan or Aden as most people call me. I love to write fantasy or science fiction and often horror-type stuff, but I'll write ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Obviously new & I've got a few questions

    hello! I'm not new, new just not posting much. Don't know many people here and am busying writing a novel, so I'm Ryan, It's nice to meet you, send me ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just like that new car smell... without the car =D

    I would love to edit anyone's stories of any genre for any of you, just PM me or post here. I would love to chat with you too, I don't ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New and SHY!

    hello I'm Ryan, nice to meet you, I'm quiet too. And my skin is real pale. I'm not sure if I'll be the best critque, but I will review a ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    I know, there was, I watched American Idol. My favorite is the tryouts. It's real funny. I feel bad for them though.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    that sucks!

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Normal Really isn't my style

    I hate my life period. Stupid school, stupid family, stupid life. My mom won't let me write or act. My stupid school is discriminating me. Stupid, stupid, stupid. (I just ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    I play some video games, especially guitar hero, but I try to not get too close to them

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Viva la vida

    yes I know Spanish very well...I'm pretty fluent...Viva la Vida means "the life lives" so yes cold and broken halleluja, you are correct. I love soccer and am on the ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    okay, well some are good from Disney but most aren't. Especially Hannah Montana. I HATE her.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    I listen to some of those, and some more. My friends are in love, I mean in LOVE with the Jonas Brothers. They drive me crazy.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    (smart thinking I did that on another site) I listen to music when I'm sad, sometimes writing, singing, or when I'm doing homework. My favorite band is Paramore. I just ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    Yeah like your signature, I agree again. I love music a lot. It helps inspire me.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    I agree completely :) I stay inside too!

    Aug 13, 2008


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard