-
Re: New Novel Idea?
If the car thing becomes popular, it'd become cliche. And I never said they were children...he's more like 16 or 17, just a teen. But I'll scratch the uncle and ...
Jan 18, 2009 -
Re: New Novel Idea?
so like a synopsis you want? Nate's name is Caldwell? Really? I just found it on a baby names site. Okay, I will work on the Snowflake method.
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: New Novel Idea?
I wrote down as much as my imagination would allow. I don't like the ending either, I want it changed. That was just like something to have there in case ...
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: Freeware for writers
You're a genius! Thanks, it's very helpful!
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: New Novel Idea?
Hey I could really use help with any suggestions at all for my novel, I want it as well as I can get it. Characters: Leon Starfire (trying to think ...
Jan 17, 2009 -
Re: Title Help
The Sleepless Midsummer? ^^I know it's not midsummer, but I stole Midsummer from the actual title.
Jan 15, 2009 -
Re: Help please!
thank you for help!
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Help please!
Does anyone know anything on lock picking? I need it for a story I am writing. Thanks for helping me.
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Anybody know Latin?
here's a latin translator site I use:
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Help me!
how do you rise up in rank? Like how many posts?
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: Into the Male mind...
I'm quiet and told that I'm passionate, but I don't know....I not like most guys...I'm an outsider....not a jock, nerd, goth, or anything else...just a little of each
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: The Expert List
okay I got it now
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Into the Male mind...
Perhaps I could help here I'm a guy...not all of us are perverted!
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: The Expert List
okay now I am too
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: question abour your tastes
yeah, it's a great book, I read it
Aug 13, 2008
