User avatar

powerofthree

  • Writers Corner Re: New Novel Idea?

    If the car thing becomes popular, it'd become cliche. And I never said they were children...he's more like 16 or 17, just a teen. But I'll scratch the uncle and ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New Novel Idea?

    so like a synopsis you want? Nate's name is Caldwell? Really? I just found it on a baby names site. Okay, I will work on the Snowflake method.

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New Novel Idea?

    I wrote down as much as my imagination would allow. I don't like the ending either, I want it changed. That was just like something to have there in case ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Freeware for writers

    You're a genius! Thanks, it's very helpful!

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New Novel Idea?

    Hey I could really use help with any suggestions at all for my novel, I want it as well as I can get it. Characters: Leon Starfire (trying to think ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help

    The Sleepless Midsummer? ^^I know it's not midsummer, but I stole Midsummer from the actual title.

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Research Re: Help please!

    thank you for help!

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Research Re: Help please!

    Does anyone know anything on lock picking? I need it for a story I am writing. Thanks for helping me.

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Research Re: Anybody know Latin?

    here's a latin translator site I use:

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Research Re: Help me!

    how do you rise up in rank? Like how many posts?

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Into the Male mind...

    I'm quiet and told that I'm passionate, but I don't know....I not like most guys...I'm an outsider....not a jock, nerd, goth, or anything else...just a little of each

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Research Re: The Expert List

    okay I got it now

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Into the Male mind...

    Perhaps I could help here I'm a guy...not all of us are perverted!

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Research Re: The Expert List

    okay now I am too

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: question abour your tastes

    yeah, it's a great book, I read it

    Aug 13, 2008


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf