User avatar

powerofthree

  • Writing Activities Re: Just a little writing activity =]

    Very interesting. I've heard of that before. It's very helpful.

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    I make Youtube trailers for my novels too! Yay!

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    I'd love to write anything with anyone, especially a novel. I'm sure we could work out a genre and plot over PMs. PM me please, if you are interested at ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Double Identity

    Has anyone here read Double Identity by Margaret Peterson Haddix? I'm reading it for Battle of the Books, and I was wondering if it was any good.

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz

    OMG! I loved the series! I really do! It was interesting!

    Sep 1, 2008


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)