User avatar

powerofthree

  • Lounge, The Re: Top 20 Selective Colleges

    for all those complaining, be quiet because I found this on the web. was just what I found.

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 20 Selective Colleges

    Top 20 Most Selective Colleges Swarthmore College Amherst College Caltech (California Institute of Technology) Pomona College Claremont McKenna College University of Pennsylvania Dartmouth College Wes

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Bernie Mac died!

    He was in a lot of good movies. I wish he didn't, he was pretty funny.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bernie Mac died!

    Bernie Mac died a few days ago in the hospital, it's so sad!

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have bad writing?

    Yeah, I would hate that. I hate cursive.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    I wish I had money to get more, I need a new book

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have bad writing?

    I think my handwriting is horrible. Everyone says it's good though. I was forced to write cursive until I moved too. Man, I've moved a lot.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have bad writing?

    I think my hand writing is bad, but everyone says it's good. I was forced to write cursive too. It sucked until, like you, I moved and we had a ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    okay I have seventy books, I just counted. I'm throwing some away though...a lot of them I don't need...like the Goosebumps ones

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Scholarship Opportunities for Young Writers

    cool! I'll apply to some of these

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: No Originality!

    Chowder creeps me out too!

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    American Idol, 24, Charmed, Smallville, Psych, and Scrubs

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    Well, all movies has their flaws, some more than others, so I thought it was a pretty good book and movie, I liked it.

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    I agree...this should be fun to watch...

    Aug 11, 2008


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya