User avatar

powerofthree

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    cool, maybe I'll move there now, that's a great idea, one time I was eating outside in a tent and I scratched my leg and seen four mosquito bites on ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    yeah...strangely...mosquitos just love me...I hate where I live too...I like cold too...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: guess you could say im noob here

    hello! I'm a newbie too...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person here!

    I will post some of a novel I'm writing, but before I do, I want to know for sure that my work is safe and won't get stolen. Do I ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    wow....it's really nice to meet you though...I don't know anyone else that hates the sun like me until now

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    I like History too, and I'm new here but catching on pretty quick. I just hate the sun, I don't know why, i live in Wisconsin. It could be because ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person here!

    Okay thanks Jamie, I'm Ryan, and I like Twilight too. Have you read Breaking Dawn yet? I agree the Twilight movie ads are disappointing. Yeah, i can be crazy and ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    Well, all movies has their flaws, some more than others, so I thought it was a pretty good book and movie, I liked it.

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    I hate the sun too, I'm pale. I swear I'm near becoming a vampire. I also like Johnny Depp and musicals too! I like Science class also....I love to read ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person here!

    Hello I am new here and I will post some about me as I see that everyone else is. 1) My real name is Ryan. 2) I love the show ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does this sound halfway decent?

    This story sounds really good, I want to go read it now!

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the shadow of a star Chapter 3

    Great job...it's getting better and better along with your writing. Your plot has come up much yet either. And you don't want to have too many characters; it's getting pretty ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the shadow of a star - chapter two

    You have gotten a lot better at writing and grammar/punctuation from your first chapter, good job! Not as many errors, but still some. Keep up the hard work. Wow...you did ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the shadow of a star - chapter one

    There were some grammatical errors, but no too, too many. Overall, it was a pretty good job. It was kind of nail-biting. I liked it, it was very descriptive, almost ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Trying to write a Fantasy novella

    I'm new here, but I will anyways.

    Aug 11, 2008


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro