-
Re: question abour your tastes
yeah, it's a great book, I read it
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Scholarship Opportunities for Young Writers
cool! I'll apply to some of these
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: No Originality!
Chowder creeps me out too!
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Favorite TV Shows
American Idol, 24, Charmed, Smallville, Psych, and Scrubs
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: question abour your tastes
Angel of Death, you said what I was thinking and would have said. You don't want too much romance because it's a war book, but add some cause no book ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: The Expert List
ha ha...I'm going to use this now
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Viva la vida
yes I know Spanish very well...I'm pretty fluent...Viva la Vida means "the life lives" so yes cold and broken halleluja, you are correct. I love soccer and am on the ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger
okay, well some are good from Disney but most aren't. Especially Hannah Montana. I HATE her.
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger
I listen to some of those, and some more. My friends are in love, I mean in LOVE with the Jonas Brothers. They drive me crazy.
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger
(smart thinking I did that on another site) I listen to music when I'm sad, sometimes writing, singing, or when I'm doing homework. My favorite band is Paramore. I just ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger
Yeah like your signature, I agree again. I love music a lot. It helps inspire me.
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger
I agree completely :) I stay inside too!
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Normal Really isn't my style
I hate ovens too, but I love to cook, how ironic? It's weird. I could be your pen pal if you want to write letters to me. I'm thirteen though, ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: New person here!
(I know I *spoiler alert* hated when Dobby and Fred died) I agree. Tie. Okay, I will probably do a Poor Man's Copyright then
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger
I think that Off! should be called ON! :P
Aug 13, 2008
