User avatar

powerofthree

  • Writing Tips Re: Into the Male mind...

    I'm quiet and told that I'm passionate, but I don't know....I not like most guys...I'm an outsider....not a jock, nerd, goth, or anything else...just a little of each

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bernie Mac died!

    He was in a lot of good movies. I wish he didn't, he was pretty funny.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    I know, there was, I watched American Idol. My favorite is the tryouts. It's real funny. I feel bad for them though.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    that sucks!

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Research Re: The Expert List

    okay I got it now

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bernie Mac died!

    Bernie Mac died a few days ago in the hospital, it's so sad!

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have bad writing?

    Yeah, I would hate that. I hate cursive.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Into the Male mind...

    Perhaps I could help here I'm a guy...not all of us are perverted!

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Research Re: The Expert List

    okay now I am too

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    I wish I had money to get more, I need a new book

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have bad writing?

    I think my handwriting is horrible. Everyone says it's good though. I was forced to write cursive until I moved too. Man, I've moved a lot.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have bad writing?

    I think my hand writing is bad, but everyone says it's good. I was forced to write cursive too. It sucked until, like you, I moved and we had a ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    okay I have seventy books, I just counted. I'm throwing some away though...a lot of them I don't need...like the Goosebumps ones

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Normal Really isn't my style

    I hate my life period. Stupid school, stupid family, stupid life. My mom won't let me write or act. My stupid school is discriminating me. Stupid, stupid, stupid. (I just ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    I play some video games, especially guitar hero, but I try to not get too close to them

    Aug 13, 2008


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus