User avatar

powerofthree

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi! So, as assumed i'm new here and hoping to make a good first impression Is it working yet? I'm sure this place is fantastic and can't wait to experience ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Freedom Riders

    Some of you that know me know I don't really post my work on here. I've been here a while and have posted nothing. That's going to change, and I'm ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Faries

    so is this a role-play?

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Just One Thing

    Pretty good, you can easily make it into a song, I just sung it to myself lol. I liked it. But some things need more detail just like what Adnamarine ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Research Re: Help please!

    thank you for help!

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Research Re: Help please!

    Does anyone know anything on lock picking? I need it for a story I am writing. Thanks for helping me.

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Research Re: Anybody know Latin?

    here's a latin translator site I use:

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra 1 help!! Please Help! Due Tomorrow!!

    that's easy, I did that stuff in 8th grade. Sorry I think it's late though.

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet Another Hello

    hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm Ryan or Aden as most people call me. I love to write fantasy or science fiction and often horror-type stuff, but I'll write ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Double Identity

    Has anyone here read Double Identity by Margaret Peterson Haddix? I'm reading it for Battle of the Books, and I was wondering if it was any good.

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Obviously new & I've got a few questions

    hello! I'm not new, new just not posting much. Don't know many people here and am busying writing a novel, so I'm Ryan, It's nice to meet you, send me ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Research Re: Help me!

    how do you rise up in rank? Like how many posts?

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz

    OMG! I loved the series! I really do! It was interesting!

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just like that new car smell... without the car =D

    I would love to edit anyone's stories of any genre for any of you, just PM me or post here. I would love to chat with you too, I don't ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New and SHY!

    hello I'm Ryan, nice to meet you, I'm quiet too. And my skin is real pale. I'm not sure if I'll be the best critque, but I will review a ...

    Sep 1, 2008


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar