-
Re: Camp Adventure! ( closed- started)
Name: Jack Holeson Age: 17 Appearance : about 6’ 1", ratty, dirty blond hair, athletic, and for the most part good looking with brown eyes and a lopsided smile Personality: ...
Sep 29, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
This is going to be my last day on earth. I look at my crossbow. I killed someone whom I owed. I turn the crossbow, and pull the trigger. Hunter ...
Feb 11, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
I have restocked my supplies. I have a crossbow with 10 bolts, a tracker for my enemies, a knife, and a head of a hammer. I have enough water to ...
Jan 31, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
I feel the collar around my neck. It's metallic coldness so prone to killing me and anyone who would attempt to flee from this hell hole. I turn, he is ...
Jan 26, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
I feel the collar around my neck. It's metallic coldness so prone to killing me and anyone who would attempt to flee from this hell hole. I turn, he is ...
Jan 26, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
I set up a base. I found a well out back so I will not have any problems with water as long as it stays clean. I will wait and ...
Jan 20, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
I find a building in the middle of the town. I unpack and set up a camp. Nothing will happen today. I need to get set back up and to ...
Jan 14, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
I slipped down from my tree and heard a scream split the early morning air. I begin to run toward the sound and I see That George had cut Tashiki’s ...
Jan 13, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
:mrgreen:
Jan 13, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
RANDOM SMILY!!! :pirate2:
Jan 13, 2011 -
Re: The Rangers of Evandor
Name: Moolah Male Age: 202 race: Dwarf Appearance: short, 200 lb, drinker, big unruly beard that is red and black from when I burned it Skills: can out drink anyone, ...
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
I ran out the moment my name was called. I looked around hoping for anyone to be around. I was scared. I didn’t even bother look at my weapon. I ...
Jan 10, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
I heard my name called and I bolted. My weapons were 6 poison tipped tomahawks. I was used to these. I used to split wood for my parents 4 years ...
Jan 10, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
I begin the slaughter
Jan 10, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
yay
Jan 10, 2011
