-
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
I heard my name called and I bolted. My weapons were 6 poison tipped tomahawks. I was used to these. I used to split wood for my parents 4 years ...
Jan 10, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
I begin the slaughter
Jan 10, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
yay
Jan 10, 2011 -
Re: Hai-o!
Helo Hai-o. have fun earning points because you need to get them but dont spam because you'll get banned like me. how did I get on? Nate is a good ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Hi, I'm DaSpetsnaz!
Hi Daspetmunkey, I am posum. welcome to YWS. earn points and you can start things like storybooks. have fun and god luck. reveiwing earns you points too
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Dying Love
This was an amazing poem that just struck me with it's simplicity and beauty of harsh life. This is a work of art that is just great.I like the simplicity ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: You died, tonight.
This is a great poem and I believe that you are destined for greatness good luck to you in all of you endeavors......................................also I think that you like to hit ...
Jan 6, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
yeah... you kind of stole the Idea...
Jan 6, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
When are we going to start?
Jan 6, 2011 -
Re: You died, tonight.
That is the funniest and most truthful thing that I have ever read. Great and by great I mean GREAT JOB!
Jan 5, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
Name: Tashiki Takanawa Gender: Female Age: 15 Appearance: Blonde hair with cool blue eyes and a soft face and she is 5' 3" and very thin History: Lost her mother ...
Jan 5, 2011 -
Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)
Name: Hunter Sunflower Gender: Male Age: 14 History: A student who you did not want to cross. Silent and quick to violence this person would not think twice of killing ...
Jan 5, 2011 -
Re: Jealousy of the Sand
I love the ending and your word choice was superb! Plus, you punctuated properly, your spelling was right, and it was all around fantastic!
Jan 3, 2011
