User avatar

posum

  • Media Reviews Re: Love- A Keepsake.

    That was interesting but definitly needs work

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Remember me

    I run from building to building just trying to get away, But run more I just cannot I collapse upon the floor, I try to stand but I must fight ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    :mrgreen:

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    RANDOM SMILY!!! :pirate2:

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Name: Moolah Male Age: 202 race: Dwarf Appearance: short, 200 lb, drinker, big unruly beard that is red and black from when I burned it Skills: can out drink anyone, ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Friends

    This is a great poem and I really enjoyed your talking about how friends are hard to get and even harder to forget. You have done something great here and ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: *stands up in the crowd*

    Hello mate, review to get points and give me a nomination to get points (i'm lying but seriously nominate me) and yeah... have fun.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Feelings I can't Ignore

    This is a really great piece of poetry and I very much enjoyed it.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Argument of the Fried Brains

    I really enjoyed this piece that you have created, it was very realistic and I appreciate the Irony, great job.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Want My Childhood Back

    This is a very good poem but speaking as a kid (I'm not 77) I think that this was good and that you have done something great but it could ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Light and dark.

    You have done a great job here creating a piece that reflects that the dark does not want to be what it is. I understand that this is slightly confusing ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inspiration where'd you go? *Edited*

    I really like this book. It reminds me a bit of myself in that I write books and I feel an inspiration but the problem is that other people have ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What we are

    This is amazing. I am truly at a loss for words.

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Miss You

    This is an amazing piece that just struck the core of my being and I really enjoyed this. You have a great mind for this and I think that overall ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    I ran out the moment my name was called. I looked around hoping for anyone to be around. I was scared. I didn’t even bother look at my weapon. I ...

    Jan 10, 2011


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short