User avatar

posum

  • Archive Re: Camp Adventure! ( closed- started)

    Name: Jack Holeson Age: 17 Appearance : about 6’ 1", ratty, dirty blond hair, athletic, and for the most part good looking with brown eyes and a lopsided smile Personality: ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Poetry Writing Month Challenge

    where do we post the poems?

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An ode to 9/11

    And to the terror for which it speaks A rolling bellow now beseeks For pain that makes the great gods cry Shall rip upon your soul in time For now ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Engulfed By My Flames

    no offense but how do you sleep at night? this poem seemed to rip the soul out of my cat and yeah...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost without you

    That is really good it just blew my mind at how easily people can come up with things like this it was really funny. you spelled good and wrote nicely ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    This is going to be my last day on earth. I look at my crossbow. I killed someone whom I owed. I turn the crossbow, and pull the trigger. Hunter ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    I have restocked my supplies. I have a crossbow with 10 bolts, a tracker for my enemies, a knife, and a head of a hammer. I have enough water to ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    I feel the collar around my neck. It's metallic coldness so prone to killing me and anyone who would attempt to flee from this hell hole. I turn, he is ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    I feel the collar around my neck. It's metallic coldness so prone to killing me and anyone who would attempt to flee from this hell hole. I turn, he is ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: you say

    you did a good poem nice ending

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    I set up a base. I found a well out back so I will not have any problems with water as long as it stays clean. I will wait and ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    I find a building in the middle of the town. I unpack and set up a camp. Nothing will happen today. I need to get set back up and to ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Together? No.

    I thought that this was very confusing and although it was nice it needs a lot of work. I am interested to see what you will do next time but ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No Poetry?

    This was really good and I think that you should definitely send it to them. That is probably the funniest poem and yet it is so serious at the same ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    I slipped down from my tree and heard a scream split the early morning air. I begin to run toward the sound and I see That George had cut Tashiki’s ...

    Jan 13, 2011


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton