User avatar

portersrose

  • Romantic Novels Re: Red Rum Chapter 1

    Sup! Hey, this is real good. But could you make it longer? It's not something you need to do, just a personal peference, I like reading things all at once. ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: TimeKeeper

    A couple words of advice (and some impossible questions) that basically all mean the same thing: ONE- Dude, seriously, how do you write so well? I mean I went to ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: In the Company of a Vampire : Prologue (edited)

    Please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please (goes on for the next 10 lines) type fast! I'm not really sure I can wait that long for the next chapter. Do

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Attraction and the Bad Boy(1)

    I can't wait to read the other parts/chapters/segments/things! Of this story! Hey, I had a rare good idea, usually all my ideas make no sense. How about... you continue this ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Summer Camp - Chapter 1

    Hey! This is reallly awesome! I hope you're a fast typist cause I can't wait to see where this story goes! ~Hugs, Rose P.S I have no idea what to ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Haunting, Chapter 1

    Yo! Listen up, this is the first chapter. Read the prolouge first, it doesn't help a lot. But it makes things more interesting, well at least I think that. 8) ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Haunting, Prolouge

    I ran onto the street, my head swimming. My brother couldn't be dead, he couldn't be. All those times when we got in fights, when I yelled at him that ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chaos Theory: The Zombie Effect (Chp. 2)

    REALLY REALLY GOOD! I'm happy the second chapter finally came out! :smt002 Hey, I hate to ask this but could you read my story? It's called the Diary of Sara ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Diary of Sara Jacobs- Chapter 1

    Oops! Sorry guys! I was deciding if I should make the main character Kat or Sara, in the end I chose Sara but I had already typed some with Kat ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Diary of Sara Jacobs- Chapter 1

    The journal part is itallic...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Diary of Sara Jacobs- Chapter 1

    Hi peoples! This is my first story, so please be HARSH! =P Thankies! :elephant: Dear Diary, Sara quickly erased what she had just written. This wasn't a diary, it was ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chaos Theory: The Zombie Effect-- Chapter 1

    This is a really good story, I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D :smt003 :mrgreen:

    Feb 26, 2010


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare