User avatar

portersrose

  • Romantic Novels Re: La luna e Bella (chapter one, part 1 Friar Tuck & a Bruski)

    (I can't really call this a review since it's not really helpful, just one little tiny mistake) Now now abake, I think Abbawen deserves I little more recognition then that... ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taste Of My Enemy. Chapter Three.

    Agree with Sela, totally. Haha, you're gonna get your own little possy soon enough my dahling. With this writing you might become the idol of religion...hmm.. I'll call it..err... I'll ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taste Of My Enemy. Chapter Two.

    See now I feel all bad because I don't have any useful feedback to give you... :cry: joking. Awesome story, can't really say much else. PM me when Chap. 4 ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Taste Of My Enemy. Chapter One.

    Really awesome story! Please PM me when you get Chapter 4 up, as you already have Chap. 2-3 up. Really cool! ~Hugs, Rose

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Addictions (2)

    Hey! Sorry it took me such a long time to read it, I couldn't find it... =P It was really good and I hope you make aa part 3 soon. ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Heart Of A God (Ch 2)

    Please please please PM me when you finish the next part, thanks! ~Hugs, Rose

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Addictions (1) -Edited-

    Awesome story! It's really, really, really, really, really, really (oh shut up Rose) good! I can't wait to see where this story goes! Sorry if your one of those people ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hands

    Hey! I'm not much of a critique since I usually can't find anything bad... =P I feel so horrible. Anyways this is a really good beginning, it's extremely interesting and ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Attraction and the Bad Boy(2)

    Great story! As soon as I got the email from the webmaster I opened it up... and wala! There it was! So this is a really awesome story, but yeah, ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Life And Times Of Scarlet Adamson Mer-Witch Princess

    Hey! Can you please please hurry and type up the 2nd chapter? Sorry if that sounds demanding but I just can't wait to read it. Plus, this was really good. ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Karen and Pingo, chapter 1

    I would only type three words, but I can't, so I'll just type those three words plus some random 'untrue' comments. HORRIBLE DISGUSTING HORRIFYING and the comments.... This is a ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Karen and Pingo, prologue

    THIS IS THE WORST STORY I'VE EVER READ. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU OF ALL PEOPLE WROTE IT!!!! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! aND WHY ARE YOU READING MY BOOK???? HUH?! ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Room 108, Prolouge

    I agree, Sirius is DA BOMB. Lupin is awsu, though too. Just stopping by to say that this story was DA BOMB, just like Siruis! ;) PM me when you ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bluffing - Chapter 1, 2 & 3

    My first reaction when I reached the end of your story was.... NOO NO NONNONO!!! I'm serious, you're story is addicting. I love love love it. PLEASE don't stop here, ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Pianissimo [1]

    This is a great story! When you type up part two could you PM me with a link? That way I don't have to work ;) and I can just ...

    Mar 25, 2010


Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson