User avatar

popatemyheart1994

  • Other Re: Presents for YWS (Summer Music Mixes)

    Great taste in music. I loved nearly all of these :)

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Victoria Victimised

    I gnore the top comment. Do not ellaborate on this because I think that you will lose the poem's great mystery. Unveiling only what we need to know to create ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thoughts of a Call-Girl

    You handled a sensitive topic, often associated with sleaze and candid humour, very surprisingly beautiful. I love the repetition of "love". I loved this most definitley. Well done and keep ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I'd like to write a poem

    Okay so the topic was a little bit cliche, but so is everything else nowadays so I wouldn't care too much. Nice structure, I like your style. Fluid expressive writing. ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stuck in a Dead F**k

    Stuck in a Dead Fuck. Put it down to bad luck. Pull it, make it grow , Drive it fast , make it slow . Give me reason, Give me ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rainy Day

    I liked this really presented a strong image of a rainy day in my mind and I loved the lack of punctuation and the weird, drippy structure. I love it ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bone Queen

    I didn't get this at all. Just an image of a skeletal, corpse. What were you aiming for with this poem? This was not clear as I was reading the ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: We are the same/ something changed

    We are the same/ something changed A shadow falls, it lights up your face Lovers play recklessly in cold embrace We could not predict or foretell The fires burning, burned ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Shine On, Rosaleen

    OMG. How is this not a featured poem? I loved every single stanza, the cynical tone of it. I had to read it twice. Is rosaleen some kind of Las ...

    May 27, 2011
  • General Articles Re: The gay guy in the bar

    I have to be honest, I date both guys and girls and I found this offensive myself. "butt-fucking" and saying "I'm here and I'm queer" is really not what gay ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Penny Lane

    Oh no, haha it says I get the bus to Penny Lane, I'm not actually on the bus as the poem progresses. I'm on Penny Lane. Thanks for your review!! ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Penny Lane

    I love to walk down Penny Lane Because I enjoy the pain Of seeing you walk by with a distant hate, like a dead mate. On the sidewalk I stop ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Other Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    I actually love this. The word "original" is thrown around this website a lot. I really , one hundred percent feel that this is worthy of that title! It is ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: picking oranges in Westminster, CA

    You are the best poet on this entire website. I'm not even joking. You inspired me :D

    May 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Animal

    So I read the poem and watched you read it out loud to make sure I got it from both angles and I have to say bravo, really. I found ...

    Apr 25, 2011


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy